Information We Collect About You
- Personal Information is information about an identifiable individual, other than any information that is excluded from the definition of “personal information” under applicable privacy laws.
- Aggregate Information is information that does not contain Personal Information or from which Personal Information has been removed. An example of Aggregate Information is information about use of the Web site, such as pages visited on the Web site.
- Financial Information means financial information collected during the online mortgage or loan application process. Financial Information is collected and used in accordance with the policies. The actual information we collect from you depends on the services you use on the Web site.
- If you provide us with your e-mail address . Each email you receive will contain an “unsubscribe” link at the bottom of the email message which will provide you the opportunity to opt out of receiving future communications from us by clicking on the “unsubscribe” link and following the unsubscribe instructions.
- Provide, operate, and maintain our website
- Improve, personalize, and expand our website
- Understand and analyze how you use our website
- Develop new website features accordingly
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the website, and for marketing and promotional purposes
- Our sales team may also call you or email you.
AmmarForte uses reasonable efforts to store and maintain personal information to protect it from loss, misuse, alteration or destruction by any unauthorized party. If you are asked to provide financial information in connection with your request for plans, such information will be collected through a secure internet connection using reasonable commercial security measures. We store no financial information or social security information on the Web site. When we do transmit your data, we use only secure servers using current encryption technology to encode your data safely. We make reasonable efforts to attempt to prevent the unauthorized access of our systems containing personal data.
AmmarForte may make use of “cookies” on the Web site. Cookies are small text files that are stored on a user’s computer by a web server based on the permissions set in a user’s browser software. A cookie itself is not designed or intended to read any information from a user’s computer (other than the contents of the cookie); rather, it is an identifier used by the Web site that originally placed it on your hard drive. The actual contents of the cookie information can be retrieved by the same server to identify the computer and subsequently to customize, monitor, or regulate the use of a site based on information stored in the cookie and the host server. In addition, cookies allow us to track usage of the Web site to determine which areas are useful or popular and which are not, thereby enabling us to improve and update the Web site effectively.
We DO NOT disclose your private information to any third party that may misuse it.
If you any Query feel free to contact us at: [email protected]